135MM KNAUF INSULATION
- Manufactured from 80% recycled glass.
- Using an ECOSE® Technology Binder – the natural brown colour represents a level of sustainability never achieved before.
- No added formaldehyde (this causes the itch in other fibreglass products)
- No added artificial colours or bleaches
- Earthwool with ECOSE Technology consumes 70% less energy compared to traditional formaldehyde-based binders and reduces CO2 emissions up to 25%.
- Highly durable – rot proof, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Thickness: 135mm Knauf
- Length: 7.5
- Width: 1.2m
- Area Cover: 9m
- R-value: 3.38
- Density: 12kg
- Fire Rating: EUROCLASS A1 – Non-Combustible
BENEFITS OF 135MM KNAUF
- Lifelong energy savings.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Exceptional thermal and acoustic properties.
- Safe application and use.
- Long product life – will not readily age.
- Compression packed to reduce volume and optimise transportation.
- Not combustible, Class 1 Fire Rating.
- Fire Classification: EUROCLASS A1
- In accordance with: SANS 428:2012: SANS 10177-5 A –
- Non-Combustible and SANS 10177 -10 A1 – No flame spread
- (Fire test report available upon request)
Fire-resistant benefits of fibreglass without the itchy irritation. Odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria. Read more on Knauf VS Aerolite.